2889 Eleventh Street Irymple
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 2889 Eleventh Street, IRYMPLE.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 505 507
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Set on approximately 5 acres in the sort after Irymple area, is this great family home
* With the charm of polished floorboards and high ceilings plus a modern touch of ducted vacuum
* Four bedrooms all built in robes, new bathroom and a 2nd shower & toilet in the laundry area
* A formal entrance leads off to the lounge and opens to the formal dining room
* The kitchen has electric cooking and a dishwasher plus a large walk in pantry
* Evaporative cooling and gas heating take care of the seasonal comforts
* Outdoors is very pleasing with a double carport, entertainment area, slate front veranda, secure fully fenced backyard ideal for the kids or pets
* Additional extras include 30 x 20 (approx.)concrete open bay shed, barn/shed (approx. 10 x 9 mts), 2 fully fenced paddocks with shelter also another shed or stable- (8 x 6 mts) approximately
* All this a 5 min drive to Irymple/Mildura CBD’s, golf club, mighty Murray river, Centro, sporting facilities
Click on tab in side bar ‘View Online Auction’ (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) – Register your interest as a Buyer
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 4.917m2 ( approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
4 bedrooms - (all BIR’s)
2nd shower & toilet in the laundry area
Kitchen - electric cooking
Polished floor boards
Evaporative cooling & gas heating
Slate front veranda
Secure fully fenced back yard
30 x 20 (approx.) concrete open bay shed
Barn/Shed-(approx. 10 x 9 mts)
2 fully fenced paddocks with shelter
Also a another shed or stable- (8 x 6 mts) approx
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
I have lived in Sunraysia all my life. Raised in Gol Gol, I attended the primary school there and completed my senior education at Mildura Technical School.
I commenced my employment with Mildura Rural City Council with the gardening staff in 1976 where I quickly progressed to head curator of the Mildura Lawn Tennis Club. Four years later I started my own landscaping business which quickly grew into a large bobcat & earthmoving business. I sold this business after 23 years, before moving into real estate - where I now pride myself on offering my clients 110% at all times.
My number one interest is my family, my partner Michelle and children Benjamin and Samantha.
I have been involved with Mildura South Football Club for over 30 years as a player, coach, committee member and president. I have a keen interest in horse racing and also enjoy getting away to my cabin on the Darling River.
Honesty and ethical behaviour is something that I have always prided myself on. I will strive to unite a very prompt, efficient and successful association with you, your family and friends and develop an ongoing relationship.